Professional legal practice started as Chief Adviser at the Center of Labor and Social Protection of Population.
Further held the positions:
• Lawyer at Legal Education Society;
• Lecturer on the course of advocacy skills at Caucasus University;
• Trainer in the project on “Trial Advocacy Training” at American Bar Association CEELİ İnc.;
• Legal advisor at “KredAqro” Non-Bank Credit Organization;
• Legal adviser at “L.B.Consulting” LLC and “MG Consulting” LLC;
• Staff Attorney at American Bar Association CEELİ İnc.
Job responsibilities include:@ • Provides legal services in various areas of law including civil, commercial, contract, labor law, human rights issues;
• Prepares legal documents including motions, petitions, applications, contracts, regulations;
• Defends rights before the courts;
• Provides legal researches.
Baku State University Law School, LL.M. in Civil and Business Law, (2004-2006);
Baku State University Law School, LL.B. (2000-2004).
Member of the Bar Association of the Republic of Azerbaijan since 2018.